How To Create Shortcut To Shutdown in Windows 8 and 10?
whether you are having trouble the shutdown shortcut doesn’t appear?
shutdown button in Windows 8 is a little awkward. You have to go to upper or lower right corner to select power and then shut down or right click lower left corner (start button).
now, we will guide you to create shortcut to shutdown in windows 8 or 10 (Tested in Windows 8 and i think it can be used in windows xp, vista, 7, 8, and 10).
- First, right click on desktop then click new and select shortcut
- At Type the location of the item enter shutdown /s/t 0 and click Next to continue
- Type name shortcut and click finish
- Done. Shortcut created but not good without icon
- To change icon, right click shutdown shortcut and select properties
- Click change icon and choose icon
- Now, good for looking.
You can pin shutdown shortcut in taskbar and start menu with right click shutdown shortcut and select pin to start or pin to taskbar. If you get confuse, you can watch video below.