How To Repair Your Computer Registry
If your registry errors and problems, certainly will disrupt the performance of your computer system or laptop. Usually your computer will slowing down, that you realize how important the registry actually is.
The registry is composed of important files that relate to the installation of software or the boot system. Indeed the applications or programs will not work probably without the registry. The corruption of the files can occur for numerous reasons and this will in turn affect the performance of your PC or laptop.
If you encounter problems as re-start problems or your machine slowing down. Then you need to address these issues, which in most cases will originate within the windows registry.
To help repair your registry please follow the tips below:
- Set up a back up or restore point on your machine. You will find the restore wizard within your computer.It is so important to set up this restore and backup point in case something happens during the repair. In addition, all vital data should be transferred to an external hard drive to protect this data.
- You need to ensure that you use a quality registry cleaner. I realize there are numerous cleaners available on the market. Therefore, please ensure that you do diligence research before installing any registry cleaner. Most quality cleaners will allow you to have a free scan in order to highlight the potential problems that could exist upon your system. It thus gives you confidence to use the software. In addition we recommend that you should only purchase a registry cleaner that offers a guarantee and backup support should you encounter any set up issues.
- Install a quality anti-virus software upon your machine. The viruses that can attack your computer system change constantly and appear to increase in number as each year passes. Thats why it is so important to install this type of protection so as to keep your data protected. Unwanted pop-ups are a sign of adware and spyware being present on your system. You need to fix any issues quickly and safely because it will affect the performance of your computer registry and also compromise the security of your machine. It can lead to loss of personal and private data such your credit card details.
- It is advisable not to try to do the repairs manually unless your are totally sure of what you are doing. You will probably only compound the problems which already exist.
(Read also How To Copy Protected Pdf Text).
(Read also Money – Know More, Make More, Give More).
- Download and install CCleaner from the developer site. CCleaner is a free utility program created by Piriform. You can download this program from here.
- Run CCleaner. This program will check for errors in the registry, then try to fix it for you.
- Click the “Registry” option on the left menu.
- Make sure all the boxes are checked. This step will make CCleaner check for errors as much as possible.
- Click the “Scan for Issues” button, then CCleaner will start checking your registry. Any errors will be displayed on the right frame.
- Click the “Fix selected issues” button. Any problems found will be checked by default.
- Back up the registry when prompted. This step will help ensure that you can restore your settings in case something happens with CCleaner.
- Click the “Fix selected issues” button. You can manually review each of the fixes, but in general you can trust CCleaner to correct them.
- Click “Close” after everything is fixed.
- Restart your computer. You may need to reinstall Windows if problems still occur.